Thanks William!

>> I have tried downloading the same version of PostGIS code that I have
>> installed via Kyngchaos and use it to compile WKT raster. I had to copy
>> config.sub and config.guess because it was complaining and then I ran:
>>
> Odd.  The included config.sub/guess work for me.

That was on WKT raster not postgis.

> ... hmm, it seems there is some interest in WKTraster on OS X... maybe it's
> time for a new package...

That would be awesome!! Right now I am evaluating possibilities but later if we
include it in a development will be nice to have a binary to let developers
install everything easily. I volunteer myself to take care of it, but your
website is the reference for downloading postgis binaries for mac os x! So
ideally should be there.

Javier.
www.vizzuality.com