Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:43:16 +0200
From: f...@dubmosphere.de
To: postgis-users@postgis.refractions.net
Subject: [postgis-users] help setting up postgis

Dear all,
I am running into some troubles trying to install postgis 1.5.1. After
installation I followed the manual on which first steps to take. I
created a postgresql db and did the createlang part.

Now, when I enter "psql -d postgisdb -f postgis.sql" I get a
"postgis.sql: No such file or directory" in return.

What could be the problem? Where do I start looking?

Regards,
Jan

ubuntu 9.10
postgresql 8.4