On 19/01/11 13:27, Ilie, Radu wrote:

I am not familiar with the MingW builds. If we do use them, will the
resulting dll's have any dependencies on any runtime component of MingW?
Or can we simply take the resulting dll's (for postgis, geos, proj etc)
and copy them to another Windows system that doesn't have any part of
MingW installed?

Radu

You can check yourself with DEPENDS.EXE, but normally the only dependency is the standard MSVCRT.DLL runtime supplied with Windows. Possibly newer versions may have one additional DLL dependency for debug stack handling.

HTH,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk