De : postgis-users-boun...@postgis.refractions.net
[mailto:postgis-users-boun...@postgis.refractions.net] De la part de Carl
Anderson
Envoyé : 7 mai 2011 17:43
À : PostGIS Users Discussion
Objet : Re: [postgis-users] shp2pgsql in a bash script question

You would only have to enter the password once if you changed your script like
this.

#!/bin/bash

(
for dir in BG CD CONCITY COUNTY COUSUB LINEARWATER PRIMARYROADS PRISECROADS
RAILS ROADS STATE SUBMCD TABBLOCK
do
        ldir="$(echo ${dir} | tr 'A-Z' 'a-z')" >> download.log
shp2pgsql -s 4326 -p ${dir}/tl_2010_01_${ldir}10 public.${ldir}

done  )  | psql -h localhost -d geotest -U uname -W  >> load.log

C.