G'day all,

trying to install (reinstall) postgis 1.5.3 into postgresql 9.0.4 on FreeBSD7,
I am receiving this message :

# \i /usr/local/share/postgis/contrib/postgis-1.5/postgis.sql
SET
BEGIN
psql:/usr/local/share/postgis/contrib/postgis-1.5/postgis.sql:59: ERROR:  could
not load library "/usr/local/lib/postgresql/postgis.so": dlopen
(/usr/local/lib/postgresql/postgis.so) failed:
/usr/local/lib/postgresql/postgis.so: Undefined symbol "list_length"

I've never seen this one before, and Google is not being very helpful... I'm
suspecting it is something about the configuration of postgresql, so I'm
rebuilding it, but any ideas would be much appreciated.

FWIW, this was all working previously, and I'm not quite sure why it has now
stopped.

cheers

Ben