Sorry for the late update, I was just too busy to report. As far as I can tell, the migration succeeded, and it went actually without any pain! Here is how I did with more details:

1) Backup with the version of PostGIS installed on the Debian workstation (SVN r6066 from 13 October 2010) using the command:

pg_dump -h localhost -p 5432 -U [user] -Fc -b -v -N public -f "/home/postgres/db.bkp" [db]

I explicitely removed the schema public for 2 reasons, first we used it as a temporary testing schema (i.e. none of the tables here were to be saved), and second I think it simplifies the migration since the old functions won't be saved either.

2) I then tested the backup on my own computer, to make sure I could use it. First list the tables:

pg_restore -l db.bkp

Then restore the DB:

pg_restore -h localhost -p 5432 -U [user] -v -1 -d [db] db.bkp

Success!

3) Format the workstation, install Windows with the last stable version of PostgreSQL + PostGIS, and finally restore the DB with the same command as above. Once again, everything was very smooth, except that I had to manually add raster constraints in raster_columns (I think that it appeared after the revision I was still using) using a command like:

SELECT AddRasterConstraints('m'::name, 'raster'::name, 'rast'::name);

(I did it for every raster using a very brutal approach based on the list of rasters given by 'SELECT * FROM raster_columns;' and edited in a text editor... There was probably a simpler SQL approach, but it did the trick)

Finally, I ran a ANALYSE after the restore. And since then, everything seems perfect!

Thanks a lot to all people who contributed to this success (this goes to the PostGIS dev as well as to Sandro and Lee who answered in this thread!).
Mathieu.