The HOT Team has developped a set of Humanitarian Presets in assistance to
those that edit for various crisis like Haiti or Sendai, Japan.

I have now completed development and testing of a Custom Potlatch2 API
integrating these Presets. The Custom API now edit on the Main OSM Server. See
url below wich points to Sendai, Japan.
http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hotpotlatch2/potlatch2.html?lat=38.2803&lon=140.87313&zoom=16

Note that the HOT Presets added to the menus are a translation of the HOT JOSM
Presets from
url
https://github.com/wonderchook/OpenStreetMap-Humanitarian-Tags/blob/master/humanitarian_presets_josm.xml

The objective was to obtaint the same result editing in both JOSM or Potlatch2.
To integrate the HOT Presets, I had to take account of the Potlatch2 API
functioning. It was also important to let people locate rapidly the HOT Presets
in the menus.

Here is the compromise that I choose for this version of Custom HOT Potlatch2.
For transport features, I have integrated the HOT Presets by adding Tabs with
HOT Prefix.  Campsites, School, Hospital and Waterpoint Presets have been moved
to Humanitarian Features group.

Any comments are welcomed.

Pierre Béland