I'll fire up the debug player tomorrow to see what's going on. I also need
to make sure the test version is unmodified code.

Thanks for looking, Richard... While I have your attention. I want to be
able to disable creating and editing ways entirely. What would you recommend
as the easiest way to go about that?

-Eric