On 26 November 2011 23:48, Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:

> I'd like to offer two bundled stylesheets for the app: one that works with
> the osm.org site design, and another, more generic one suitable for
> third-party deployments. (You'll also be able to supply your own stylesheet
> if you compile just the one stylesheet file with Flex SDK.)

That's a good spur for me to continue porting the visual components
over to their spark equivalents - not only is it good for consistency,
but it'll make the stylesheets easier! There's plenty of easy upgrades
that can be made, but I'm surprised to find there's still a few
components that don't have spark equivalents yet. I guess the key is
to upgrade all the ones we can.

Cheers,
Andy