Hello Potlatch developers,.

I edit a lot in the American Southwest, where there are a lot of natural parks, national forests, preserves and many other natural areas. However, Potlatch2 includes no category for "natural." Wwe used to have it in Potlatch1. Why is it no longer included? Also, because the Southwest is a desert area, where a road crosses a stream, often there is only a ford rather than a bridge. This is because 99% of the time the stream is dry. Can we add "ford" to the "Bridge" drop-down menu? And can we add "intermittent" under the "Water" category?
        Thanks!

Charlotte Wolter

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techl...@techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that would affect the first three freedoms.