On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Andy Allan <gravityst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Potlatch_2/Developer_Documentation#Sending_patches
>
> "We like patches in any way, but if you're sending a pull request,
> please send it to systemed on github ([1]) aka Richard, rather than
> git.openstreetmap.org or the openstreetmap account on github. Thanks.
> "

Thanks, I did eventually stumble upon this.

Are there any policies/practice around using feature branches? I'm not
sure if it's a Github limitation (or standard Git), but it seems one
doesn't actually send individual "pull requests" - at any one time,
you can have a grand total of 1 pull request outstanding. If I'm
working on a bug fix for bug #1234, is it easier if I make a branch
(eg, bug-1234) first? Does that help anything?

Steve