On 21 March 2012 16:34, Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:

> I've corresponded with Thomas B and found some, ahem, fairly easy steps to
> reproduce:
>
> 1. Click on map (_once_) to start new way
> 2. With elastic band still engaged, click 'Save'
> 3. Whatever the opposite of PROFIT is
>
> Will look at it this weekend I guess.

My initial thought would be to not create the way until the second
node was drawn. I think that would also remove a lot of the gnarlyness
around POI creation, where we are footling with the
way-that-we-never-actually-wanted as we finish handling the double
click.

Also, if anyone smarter than I am (Dave?) wants to point me in the
right direction, I'd love to bind the controller state and the data
state together a bit better, so that when you're doing things like
"undo" you not only change the data, but put the controller into the
appropriate state at the same time. That's only tangentially related
to the above problem, however.

Cheers,
Andy