Hello everyone,

I was wondering when is it that Potlatch will be considered officially
deprecated. I know that the editor has its pros (Flash is sometimes
faster than iD's JavaScript, and some users certainly prefer
Potlatch's menu organization), and I definitely appreciate the role it
has played in OSM previously, but some of its cons make map
maintenance an unnecessary pain. My main issue is lack of proper
support to relations (not displayed and handled improperly on basic
operations, such as when merging and spliting way members). Six months
ago when I first posted the problem below, I was seeing problematic
changesets in my city every now and then, but now, as the Brazilian
community has grown quite a lot, I'm hearing of similar problems
popping up in many other cities.

--
Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)