On 1/9/2011 5:25 PM, Nelson Pereira wrote:
done that, and the service looks like this:

         Service
                 HeadRequire "Host:.*proxmox.mydomain.com.*"
                 BackEnd
                         Address 192.168.1.10
                         Port    443
                 End
         End

Yet I keep getting the logs in syslog:
can't read header
e500 response error read from 192.168.1.10:443/GET / HTTP/1.1: Success
(0.001 secs)

and then i get a page cannot be displayed.

Try adding "HTTPS" to the backend directive. I'm not 100% sure of the syntax there, I think its literally a bareword as in:

BackEnd
        Address 192...
        Port 443
        HTTPS
End

That will tell pound to talk https to the backend. I don't use that myself so I can't advise precisely how it should look, but play around with it or maybe check the archives to see if there are examples.

Regards,
--
Dave Steinberg
http://www.geekisp.com/