Hi guys

Thanks for your help!

After checking again & again I finally found the problem!

My application has a login-screen where the session-cookie is not set yet
(as the login procedure only can occure AFTER the username/password is
posted to the backend). So at this stage it is OK that these static pages
are loaded from different servers/ports...

Everything balances like a charme now :)) I'll start now the SSL stuff.

Thanks & cheers,
Peter