Hi Scott,

We use Perl 5.10, Catalyst and Plack/PSGI for the back end servers.  Pound is
used for https and Perlbal for http front ends.

So Pound config is something like:

User    "nobody"
Group   "nobody"

LogLevel 1

ListenHTTPS

    Address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Port    443
    Cert    "/etc/pound/dev.pem"
    Ciphers
"ALL:!aNULL:!ADH:!eNULL:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:HIGH:MEDIUM:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!eNUL:!EXP-DES-CBC-SHA:!EXP-RC2-CBC-MD5:!EXP-RC4-MD5:!EXP-DES-CBC-SHA:!EXP-RC2-CBC-MD5:!EXP-RC4-MD5"

    AddHeader "X-Secure-Connection: true"

    Service
        BackEnd
            # Send everything PSGI apps
            Address 127.0.0.1
            Port    5555
        End
    End

End

I haven't applied the DisableSSLv2 patch yet.  But going from an https to any
non secure page ends up in an infinite loop.

Using Firefox or even Safari returns something like:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete.