iptabels would be the best option if your on a unix platform as this is at
the kernel level and not software level which would save some processor
overhead. Otherwise if you have an upstream firewall I would look at
blocking the addresses or whole subnet there.
Other than that Im not sure you can do what you want with pound itself.

~Scott