Why not just use a DNS name in the pound.cfg file? Pound will resolve it at startup time.

Alternatively, listen on 0.0.0.0 - aka all IPs.

-- Dave

On 1/25/2013 9:50 AM, Pat Erler wrote:
we are evaluating things like this for a while, but up until now the
effort to manage (and extend) a management tool seemed to be bigger than
what we do now..

thanks anyway!

    <mailto:per...@gmail.com <mailto:per...@gmail.com>>

    pound@apsis.ch <mailto:pound@apsis.ch>.
     > Please contact ro...@apsis.ch <mailto:ro...@apsis.ch> for questions.

    And of course you could use a configuration management tool like puppet
    or chef.  That'll be way to heavy for only managing pound, but maybe
    your current pound need gives you a reason to move towards something
    like that.

    A.

*Pat Erler*
Gtalk/G+: per...@gmail.com <mailto:per...@gmail.com>