Since I split my listeners, (ipv4 and ipv6, no wildcard), I haven't had this
problem.  It's something that could be dealt with easily with log
parsers/helper scripts.

However, I could see how some might want the ips translated.

I think you'll find this is more simplistic and accomplishes the same result.

Joe