Hello Emilio.

Thanks for the reply.
Might you be so kind an provide me some details regarding your solution.
A first search in github does not give me any results.
I found two patches regarding the issue (one for 2.6 and one for 2.8a). Tried
to use the 2.8a one, but that patch did not apply correct. I patched it
manually, but still without success... :-(

Regards

Stefan

Von meinem iPad gesendet