Dear pound - Users,

I don't know, if I am using pound correctly, but in our environment, we
set headers in the backends.

So, in a config-file for apache  we have a stanza like this:

> <VirtualHost *:443>
>     ServerName my.server.com
>

>     Header always set Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000;
> includeSubDomains"

etc......

So IMHO it is not necessary for pound to support HSTS nor to add headers
to outgoing responses, because the job is done by the backend.

Happy new year to everybody,

Hermann