From: pound <pound-boun...@apsis.ch> on behalf of John Hayward
<john.hayw...@wheaton.edu>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pound] configuring ufw with pound

Thanks for the feedback - With AWS I was focused on security groups which only
allow one to indicate what is allowed.   It turns out the are ACL on the
Virtual Private Cloud which allows one to deny network activity.   That seemed
to work as expected.

On configuring ufw if default for incoming and outing and routed is accept it
seems that that should allow all traffic which is not denied - I was able to
continue to use ssh without special rules - but I may not understand how
default and particular rules interact.

johnh...