Hi Robert,

Sure, you're welcome.

To be frank, in my tests I was using a *real* certificate, used by the
local environment we have running here and because of that, I can't share
it.
So this time I self-generated the certificate. I used a fictitious domain.
And generated it with:

1 openssl req -x509 -nodes -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout cert.key -out cert.crt
2 openssl x509 -inform PEM -in cert.crt >> cert.pem

It was tested both Pound and Pound3 with the exact configuration mentioned
in the previous email.
I've got the same error. The pem certificate file is here [1].

The output of running pound with debugging is here [2].

1 https://pastebin.com/aMdxtd1P
2 https://pastebin.com/DGAFHDLE

Please, let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

- Breno