On 28/01/21 14:45, Simon Matter via pound wrote:
Hi all,

I need a working release 2.8 on Centos 6

I tried to compile the srpms from
http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/pound/RPMS/ils-6/SRPMS/ but, even if
successfull (rpmbuild --rebuild, a lot of warning) does not work

the rmp installs, the service starts normally without errors, but
doesn't work, the backends are unreachable, even the usual message in
the browser "service not available" is missing

any hint?

Luciano
Hi Luciano,

Just two guesses:
1) Firewall prevents access somehow.
2) SELinux prevents access somehow.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

the server is already working with the 2.6 release included in centos 6, the firewall is properly configurated and SE linux is disabled. but I need 2.8 to manage the Subject Alternative Names in the ssl certificates and disable SSLv3

may be that the srpms looks in a different place for the pound.cfg file?

in Centos 6 the path is /etc/pound.cfg

Regards

Luciano