Hello Robert,

migrating some webfrontends from Debian 9 to Debian 11 urges us to use pound
3.x instead of 2.x!

We used to monitor our pound instances and disable/enable backends in pound 2.x
via poundctl.

Also the approach of emergency-backends seems to be unimplemented in 3.x?

Is the only remaining path to monitor pound 3.x to analyse the machines syslog?
And if, how to set up pound to log the results of pounds probing of the
backends?

Is there a approach to set up the former emergency-backends, too?
We used 'emergency' to show simple maintenance-style-messages in (quite seldom)
cases of apache/nginx denies to reload/restart due to any kind of
misconfiguration ;-)

Thanks a lot in advance

Kris