In a command List I enter the following commands:

C:\WINDOWS\Regedit.exe

Normal

/e "H:\Program Files\Registrar Lite\Backup setup Resplendence 
Registrar Lite 
Bookmarks.reg" "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Resplendence Sp"


In the Window where you can enter more commands I enter:

C:\WINDOWS\Regedit.exe /e "H:\Program Files\Registrar Lite\Backup 
setup Resplendence Registrar Lite 
Settings.reg" "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Resplendence Sp"


When I press apply (for the whole config file and not only for the 
edit window) the display of the commands in the command list display 
disappears (In column LEFT)

Or if I am not so lucky I get:

PROCONF caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 016f:bff78ae3.
Registers:
EAX=00000010 CS=016f EIP=bff78ae3 EFLGS=00010206
EBX=00000000 SS=0177 ESP=0070d918 EBP=0070d928
ECX=004e0008 DS=0177 ESI=004e0000 FS=4037
EDX=00000014 ES=0177 EDI=004e000c GS=1226
Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 03 25 fc ff ff 0f 3b 45 0c 0f 83 81 00 00 00 
Stack dump:
00000001 bff77af8 00000000 004e76a4 0070d94c bff79ac9 004e0000 
00000014 00000001 00000007 bff77af8 00000000 00000000 0070d97c 
827917e7 00000000 

This all happens under Win95/OS2 - the best M$ OS so far.

This is just a ?bug?-report. I use a sript already. BTW - thanks for 
the undelete!!!

Peter




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to