Bruce, as I am anticipating that at present, there is no way to do 
what I want to do (as explained below), can you add an expression 
that would permit the capturing of the tooltip of a tray icon, or 
capturing the text of an active button for a tray icon (which is the 
tooltip)?  Since PP is already grabbing this info to use as the text 
of the active button, I am hoping that it would not be difficult to 
create an expression that would allow me to access what PP has 
already grabbed.

Thanks!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have set up an active button for a tray icon, and I note that PP 
> uses the tray icon's tooltip as the text of the active button.  Is 
> there a way to grab this text and place it into a variable?  Is 
there 
> an existing expression that would give me access to this text, for 
> use in a script?  Since PP can access this text, for use as the 
text 
> of the active button, there should be a way for me to put it into a 
> variable, yes?
> 
> TIA!



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to