> Created a one line script containing just that line, MyIE2 is in the
> tray get the following message:
>
> Cannot find window to change or to send keys to MYIE2*
>
> Then the usual error occured line 1...................

Hmmm....I was just testing, so I was running it from the *Exec commandline
and I didn't have a problem.

Mockey, for the version of MyIE2 0.9.26.33 I could have sworn that it was
MyIE2 - xxxxxxx but looking again now, it is xxx - MyIE2 (I did put the
command that was working when I tested after all...)

Let's eliminate all possible problems =)

*Window show *MyIE2*
Or, you can use the exe name, but it's Myie.exe (not myie2) but when I
tested it this way, it showed a bunch of hidden forms that myie apparently
load, and hide at startup.
*Window show =myie

Steve, if it's still not working for you look me up on IM...I should be
there for a little later this morning...and then again tonight.

David Troesch
ICQ# 2333123
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo: datconsulting
AIM: silversword



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to