Thank You Sean!!!!! It worked! I guess I'll have to play with
this program some more!!! 
Zee




--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "swzoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- "Zee Cafigliano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The message box says PowerPro command parameters, it
> > appears to be an input type box. I want this to simply
> > go away and the timed tasks to run. No User Intervention
> > whatsoever. Can this be done?
> 
> What is your setting for "pproconf.exe | Setup | Advanced setup |
> Chacracters -> 'Prompt for input'"?
> 
> Sean




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to