swzoh wrote:

>  I'm aware of 2 applications which
> are doing this, "Total Commander" and "Xnews", both are
> written in Delphi, in fact. For these two cases, I know how
> those can be realized (:in different ways for these two ones)
> and, more importantly, how to make them disappear from the
> task switcher too.
> 

and swzoh wrote:

> In case you have not found a way yet, the following may be of help:
> 
> window.hide_("=Xmail")
> keys {to none}%{tab}
> window.hide_("=Xmail")

So if I understand, that's how to make Xmail disappear. And how do you 
make totalcmd disappear?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to