Alex Peters wrote:

>Could it be possible that there's a character in the script's name
>that PowerPro sees as something else, e.g. an operator like + or - or
>%?
>
>What's the name of the offending script?
>
Ok, yet again I feel like an idiot... they're working now.  I've been 
sporadically trying a couple of particular scripts and seriously, they 
haven't ever worked...  I don't think...  wondering now if I've been 
hallucinating!

I must have changed something..?  No matter anyway, they all work fine 
now - thanks Alex :)

Karen



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to