Your idea is truly interesting. I'm experimenting with it to type accented 
characters, one of my favorite topics. I've posted about this subject in 
the past, right now I'm using a ppro macro solution that works well for 
me, but I might retire it in favor of your idea --just have to do some 
more testing and tweaking...
Unfortunately for my own sanity, this testing has opened the unicode can 
of worms, and I'm rather lost at the moment.
Has anyone heard of the Alt+numpad universal input method before, whereby 
one can type any unicode character using the Alt+<numpad+>+<xxxx> keyboard 
combination, where <xxxx> is the for hex-digit unicode character code?
I could only find one reference to it on the MS site
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/glossary.mspx
but I can't figure out how to actually make it work on my winxp PC.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to