"edbro9" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/12/2004 05:40:56 AM:
> I have three programs that I have PP set to minimize to tray: > Registrar Lite, Firefox, and xplorer2. My entry in PP looks like this: > "Registrar*, *Mozilla Firefox*, xplorer*" > > The first two programs behave normally but in Xplorer2, if it is > running in a normal window and I click on the taskbar button, it will > minimize to taskbar and pop right back up to an opened window. I don't > expect it to min to tray by clicking on its taskbar button but I do > expect it to min to taskbar. The other two programs act that way; if I > click thier taskbar button, they will min to the taskbar; if I click > on their minimize button, they min to tray. Is there a reason why > xplorer2 behaves this way? > I can confirm this. And the same thing also happens for Adobe Acrobat reader. It only happens when they are added to the Auto TrayMin list. And experimenting with Explorer and Notepad also encounters the same behavior. The programs mentioned just refuse to minimize when their taskbar buttons are clicked. Maybe powerpro just can't decide whether to minimize it to tray or to the taskbar... :) This message has been scanned by Webshield!! [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
