--- In [email protected], "edvard_mcfly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [email protected], "rsiebler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I doubt this is possible, but I thought I would ask:
> > 
> > Is there any way to remove an item from a context menu?  For
> instance 
> > if I right click on a link in NetCaptor I frequently, accidentally, 
> > select "Save Target as..." instead of "Open in New Window".  So, if
> I 
> > could simply remove "Save Target as..." from the context menu, that 
> > problem would go away.
> 
> Get ContextEdit from pcmag.com (cost you 5 bucks or so for the single
> download) or google for "cnxtedit.zip" as it is still posted on some
> of the freeware sites. Adds, removes, disables and edits things in
> your context menu. Also look for a NetCaptor entry under
> 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers' and trace back the
> clsid's to find where that item is coming from.

And here is an article that goes in-depth as to what it is doing in
the registry- very informative.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1154829,00.asp




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to