--- In [email protected], "swzoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [email protected], "tproli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Or, you can put total commander on a USB stick with an ISO plugin 
so 
> > you can read .iso files within totalcmd (maybe there are other 
plugins 
> > too)
> 
> iso plugin is just a packer plugin. Use the Virtual Disk plugin.

Thank you tproli and swzoh, I really do want a drive not a packer. 
I'll look into virtual disk (too bad its development is currently 
suspended)
I managed to add mounting by daemon-tools to my context menu, 
hopefully adding TC virtual disk won't be that difficult.




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to