> seems like a silly question, but I want to minimize a window and 
then 
> restore it. The difficulty - for me - is to make a script that works 
> with every window (not just a specific one).
> As I minimize a window, then another one will be active. So cannot "

> Ps: now I use this workaround, but sometimes it fails:
> 
> *Window Min! active
> win.keys("{to =powerpro}{alt}{tab}{alt}")
> win.keys("{to =powerpro}{alt}{shift}{tab}{alt}{shift}")


Based on your workaround, I think you want a script that will minimize 
and restore the active window.  One approach

local hact = win.handle("active")
if (hact != 0 and not win.minned(hact)) do
win.minimize(hact)
win.show(hact)
endif









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to