> why so I don't break it for people for whom it works now.
>
> I am guessing it relates to a fixed Windows security issue with cmd
> windows and keybd_event (which is currently used by macros to "put
> back" the macro character after hot key processing intercepts it.)
While you're looking at dos console issues. There's something that I've been
working around for a while now.
If you have an autoshow floating bar with format context =cmd as the first
command it can sometimes (not always) take quite a while (2+ seconds) to
make the bar show. I launch the dos prompt with <win>+c. I can make the bar
display if I put my mouse over a powerpro bar to display a ppro tooltip,
when the tooltip disappears the bar immediately shows. I can also change
focus away from the cmd window, and switch back to it and the bar displays
quickly then. Any idea for the delay?
David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123
You must act as if it is impossible to fail.
Funstuff: Pessimism: The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an
oncoming train.
Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org
SPONSORED LINKS
| Computer monitoring software | Power pro | Computer and internet software |
| Free computer monitoring software |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "power-pro" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
