> David, you update your archives way too fast, man :-)
> Maybe wait two or three days before including new plugin-versions...

Heh...there was a poll to keep 2 versions of each plugin in the zip, and the
majority was towards just one version per plugin. Maybe I should keep two
versions in the file, it's probably only going to make the file 5MB instead
of 3.5MB....not a huge difference. 

I'll start doing that for future. 

No help for the moment, I don't keep extra versions of that file archived.

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
"What distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, and what we do to
make them come about."
Funstuff: There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them
won't aggravate.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to