sgp wrote  (on 21.08.2006 21:11):
> That's amazing, what applications did you use to post the script?

Thunderbird. I've just set "wrap chars at" to 1000 :) It was Yahoo 
mailman what made hesitate actually.


> I found a couple more gotchas with your script:
> 
> variables used before being declared:
>   gvThumbMinBypass - undeclared global
>   i - undeclared local in @ThumbMinAll
>   s_tminitialized - line 228 of script ThumbMin:
>      If(not s_TMInitialized)

I see. Due to some ancient scripts I cannot activate "Variables must be 
declared before using". Maybe I should, I don't know when I can work at 
PP so extensively again. Wait a sec, "i" is being declared! I'm puzzled?

Will fix this.


> Cannot access file
> C:\Documents and Settings\sgp\Local 
> Settings\Temp\pp_thumb_powerpro_(3408812-0x3403ac).bmp
> ...
> powerpro (handle: 3498812-0x3403ac, class: PowerProMain)
> PowerPro pproconf

It looks the script tries to minimize PowerPro as well. Try adding:

|| _class eq "PowerProMain"

or more generally

|| _exename eq "PowerPro"

to the line (should be #255) where it says:

If(not _handle || _class eq "PowerProToolbar" || _class eq "Progman")Do

This should do it. But what is c=PowerProMain anyway? I've never seen 
it. All my toolbars are of c=PowerProToolbar.

HTH
Cü


Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to