I'm having a little problem with a filemenu text file I'm writing out. 
I'm using file.writestring and I'm doing my own line ends with \r\n. I 
can see in a hex editor that I'm ending up with 0D0A0D where I should 
have only 0D0A, and I think writestring may be responsible for the 
extra 0D, at least when used in appending, when the \r\n is already 
provided. After opening the resulting file in windows notepad, if I 
save it there, all the lines run together. I couldn't understand why, 
so that is why I tried to track it down.

Regards,
Sheri




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to