At 08:44 PM 10/29/2006 +0000, brucexs wrote:

>--- In [email protected], Tom Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Bruce, a thought just struck me:
> >
> > Once in a while I have 2 alarms that go off in fairly close
>proximity
> > to one another. The setting for where the alarm window appears is a
> > global one. Would it be a lot of work to make screen position a
> > configurable item for each alarm when it's created?
>
>
>Added a position to each message is a bit of work but I implemented a
>offset/stacked option instead which should show you if multiple
>messages are open.

that would be great - especially if the offset is, say, the thickness 
of the title bar. Thanks, Bruce!

I've turned on alarm logging here because no matter what I do, I seem 
to be typing away when one of them goes off, and I guess the hand IS 
quicker than the eye sometimes... :-)


Cheers,
Tom  



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to