> Not sure why but four of my machines, two of them keys sending would 
> work but two wouldn't.
> 
> I am doing a very simple action:
> 
> send a "1" to the application.
> 
> What I did is just using *Keys in the " Enter command.. " slot and 
> put "1" in the "Enter keys to send..." slot.
> 
> It's just don't work. The target application just blink, and nothing 
> happened. I tried notepad and coreldraw painter, neigher of them 
> worked.

I didn't look at your pcf (is it exactly the same pcf on all machines?) but
things to look at for send key problems:

- Keys are sent as fast vs slow. See the default under setup tab | advanced
setup | other tab | either check or uncheck "Use fast send keys" to set the
mode globally, or use {fast} or {slow} at the start of the "Enter keys to
send" field to specify.
- Other hotkey or window macroing software installed on the system that is
interfering with the sendkey or window focus process. (this includes the
junk software that keyboard manufacturers want you to install)
- Try manually setting the focus of the window before sending the keys with
{to captionmatch} (eg {to =notepad} or {to *Notepad))

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Powerpro Resources. Find 'em here - http://powerpro.pcrei.com
Funstuff: Caution: Driver doesn't give a shit anymore!

PS: Please wait a day before renewing your question. Definitely don't spam
the list 3 times in a 7 minute period, I've temporarily put you as moderated
pending better behavior.

Reply via email to