--- In [email protected], "dergroesstemeister"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had a very similar problem - in the end I found out that there is a
> Windows setting (accessible e.g. via Microsoft's "Powertoys"/TweakUI
> where it is called "Prevent windows from steeling the focus") which
> prevents new windows from taking the focus away from the active
> application.

Vielen Dank, Christoph! I grabbed TweakUI, but that didn't help this
problem. The issue was not with *stealing* focus, but with never
getting focus in the first place! But maybe this is a system issue in
any case?

> Can you get the popup on top with ALT+SHIFT+TAB?

Yes, with ALT+TAB I can cycle to it. The curious thing, that makes me
wonder whether this is a PPro issue, is that the "Add Reminder
Message" command brings the dialog immediately to the "top". I would
have thought that the "BrowseRun" dialog would behave in the same way?

Best wishes, David.

Reply via email to