> If a button's selected icon image is not square, the image gets tiled
> (repeated) for the images's shorter dimension. 

I think any non-icon file type gets tiled?

Short of setting the
> icon exact size per button, is there perhaps an undocumented
> alternative to tiling?

Using an image program to create an icon out of the file is all I can 
think of.

You may also be able to do it with skins.  I have not looked at them in 
a while.





> 
> If the size must be set per button (and the bar is being generated),
> is there a way to test an image's dimensions so as to determine what a
> button's optimal height or width would be?


Someone would need to write a plugin to access image info.  Or possibly 
there are some command line programs you could run to put this into a 
file.



Reply via email to