--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Sheri" <sherip99@> wrote:
> >
> > Does it make any sense that icons render differently when
> > &(pprofolder) is in the icl file name?
> > 
> 
> No.  If the file name is the same, it will render the same, AFAIK.
> 
> > Specifically where transparency is set at 255, the edges look
> > jagged. Remove &(pprofolder) from the file name and the edges
> > look smooth!

I would shown you screen caps but it seems that if transparency is 255
none of the bar icon is seen by my screen capture program.

I found a way to make it look right when &(pprofolder) is in the icon
name -- gray check "pixel blending". Then it looks poorly only if
&(pprofolder) is removed from the icon name.

The icon is a normal icon in an icl not a png file, so I was surprised
that the pixel blending checkbox did anything.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to