This week I tried, for a second time after waiting a couple of months
for possible IE fixes to resolve the issues, to get IE7 to coexist
properly with PowerPro, but I ran into the same problems I did a
couple of months back, so I'm thinking it can't simply be an early IE7
problem that will be fixed soon.

What happens is this: After installing IE7, certain PowerPro *mouse
commands (like "*mouse save screen X Y l restore") cause the mouse
pointer to freeze for several seconds before the command is completed
and hotkeys also become erratic, e.g. I have to click a bar button 2-3
times before a series of hotkeys is sent properly to Total Commander.
The same holds true for keyboard hotkeys, but here it seems if I hold
the respective see that sends a *keys command down longer, *keys works
properly, but if I just tap the key briefly, the *keys command works
only partially or not at all.

Now, I don't really need IE7 since I usually browse with Firefox, but
for security reasons I would like to upgrade eventually, so its
sabotaging of my hotkeys etc. is a pain.

Does anyone here have any idea what might be causing this and how I
could try to fix it?

Thanks!

Phil

PS: I use both keytrap and mousetrap, in case that might have any
bearing...

Reply via email to