--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 
> > If that doesn't work, I would suggest to start PProconf.exe with 
a bat
> > file that shuts down PowerPro first.
> 
> AFAIK, scripts in files should not cause problems, but scripts in 
> command lists (like hooks or monitor) may.  The above is the safest 
> approach.
> 
> I suggest a .cmd file like
> 
> "c:/program files/powerpro/powerpro.exe" shutdown powerpro noconfirm
> start /wait "" "c:/program files/powerpro/pproconf.exe"
> start "" "c:/program files/powerpro/powerpro.exe" 
> exit
> 
> Then use do ("c:/path/to/cmdfile.cmd","","","*hide")
> to run.
> 
> 
> >
>

The script itsself is stored in a file, but I call it from the hooks 
list. Also, pressing apply doesn't crash it.
Your workaround seems to be fine, is there a way to make the config 
dialog start with a specific command list selected though? Like when 
you click on configure in command list context menu.

Reply via email to