--- In [email protected], "Owen Watson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I'm getting RSI choosing a specific menu item from a menu inside IE
> (ie not the main menu) and it doesn't have any keyboard access.
> 
> Is there any way to get PP to do it? I've looked thru the docs and
> can't see anything obvious, which is a bit of a surprise as I've had
> this facility in some pretty ancient macro programs.

This was actually easier in Win 3.1 as you could get at the menu of 
any program from any other program.  That is the explanation for the 
no longer working menu undermouse command.

The easy way now would be to send keys.  YOu can send arrows and enter 
if there is no keyboard shortcut.

A harder way would be to use a message snooping program like 
winspector to find out the WM_COmmand that is sent for the menu and 
then send that yourself with win.sendmessage.




Reply via email to