--- In [email protected], "Michael A. Koenecke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I am sure the answer is very simple, but all I can find searching the > archives is discussions on how to manipulate multiple monitor windows. > I have a dual monitor setup, and my main bar is positioned in the > center top of the main window. I would like a duplicate of that bar to > be in the top of the second window. Easy enough to create (called > "Second Bar"), and I have gotten it to stay put by setting it a fixed > offset from Main Bar. The problem is that Powerpro will not activate > it when I bump the top of the second screen. It only recognizes my > bumping the top of the *first* screen, at which time *both* bars pop > up. How can I get this to work? Thanks. >
You cannot in general. PowerPro only recognizes the screen coordinates for the main screen for edge bump processing. Possibly, if you set the second screen to be logically just to the right or left of the first, so that it shares the same top screen coordinate with the first, it may work. Else you could use a marker window for bar on the the second monitor and click on that marker to make the bar appear. Or use any hot key with a *bar show command. Or look into mouse trap plugin, which does have hot keys based on mouse position. BTW, if you are not changing screen resolution, you can also fix the position of a bar with the locked position (after dragging it to the desired position). PowerPro only recogni
