--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 
> > But if I change to other PCF (Change configuration / 
pproconf2.pcf), 
> > Scheduler2 / Startup2 / (command2)  do not works in second 
> > configuration.
> 
> If you are running a different pcf, you must specify it on command
> line which you start powerpro.  See help index, powerpro command 
line.
> >
>

I'm sorry.
I mean:
1.- I am running powerpro con pproconf.pcf
2.- I want run: Change configuration / pproconf2.pcf / Scheduler / 
Startup / (command2), with hotkey without out of powerpro. For 
example: *Message You are in configuration 2.
3.- Then, I want return to pproconf.pcf (with hotkey), and the same. 
I want for example: *Message You are in configuration 1. And so on

But, Change configuration / pproconf2.pcf / Scheduler / Startup / 
(command2) do not work.
Thanks

Regards,
Jose

Reply via email to